Industry Leading, Trusted Solar Provider
Financially sound, stable company
• Publicly traded company (NASDAQ: SPWR)
• Based in the United States with headquarters in Silicon Valley
• Majority shareholder is Total S.A. which
ranks within the top 30 largest companies
in the world5
• Globally diversified with more than 6,500 employees
SunPower is peace of mind
• 100% focus on solar
• More than 30 years of industry leadership
• Over 1,000 global patents
• The only home solar warranty to cover
your whole system (not just the panels):
• 25 years—panels, inverters, racking, labor and power production •
10 years—monitoring hardware
SunPower® Maxeon® Technology
Our Maxeon® solar cell is fundamentally different. And dramatically better. With its unique metal foundation, our cell delivers unmatched reliability,2 more power and a premium look you won’t find anywhere else. Talk about better solar.
- Produce up to 45% more energy than conventional cells in the first year.
- Uses a metal backing to help add strength and resist corrosion.
- Thick, robust connectors flex as temperatures rise and fall.
Better Cells for Better Solar
- Converts sunlight to energy at record levels of efficiency
- Produces up to 60% more energy in the same space over the first 25 years3
- Unique surface resists corrosion
- Solid metal backing generates energy, even when cracked
SunPower® Solar vs. Traditional Solar
SunPower® Maxeon® Solar Cells
Produce up to 45% more energy than conventional cells in the first year.
Uses a metal backing to help add strength and resist corrosion.
Thick, robust connectors flex as temperatures rise and fall.
Conventional Solar Cells
Connections made of metal paste block light and corrode over time.
Metal paste is fragile and cracks easily.
Cell is rendered useless with even the slightest broken connection.
More Energy in Less Space
- More Energy: SunPower® panels produce up to 60% more energy from the same space over 25 years than conventional panels.
- More Space: Extra room on your roof means space to grow for future energy needs: a pool, remodel, electric vehicle, etc.
- More Sleek: Our modern, streamlined design looks great on most any style of architecture or roofing material.
CONVENTIONAL SOLAR PANELS
8kW — Fill up the roof
8kW — More power means fewer panels
11kW — Option to expand in the future
Every part of your SunPower® Equinox™ system is meticulously designed to work perfectly together, and rigorously tested for long-term reliability. That’s why the SunPower® Complete Confidence Warranty is the only solar warranty to cover your whole system (not just the panels).
Complete system warranty
The SunPower warranty ensures both product quality and the highest power production in the industry.
Complete service warranty
It’s the best warranty you may never have to use. But if you do, we make it simple and quick.
Panels, Microinverters, Racking, Power production & Labor
Complete System Warranty
Every part of your SunPower® EquinoxTM system is designed and backed by one manufacturer. That way you never have to wonder which company you can depend on.
- One company: The only company that stands behind your entire system, backed by more than $160M in long-term warranty reserves.10,11
- Easy process: No need for receipts, proof of purchase or written claims.
- Most comprehensive coverage: 25 years for panels, microinverters, racking, power production and labor. 10 years for monitoring technology.
- Product and power: Full coverage for quality of product and solar power produced.
- Highest power production: With a 0.25% degradation rate lowest in the industry8), you can be confident that your SunPower® system will produce more than any other system—now, and for many years to come.
Would you like to discuss your solar needs? Fill out this quick form to get in touch.
76 Watertown Road
Thomaston, CT 06787
Thomaston, CT 06787